Bancroft School for the 2019-2020 School Year
Registration opens - MONDAY MARCH 4th at 8:30am for remaining spots
PLEASE NOTE: The 2019-2020 Kid Care program is currently full for Bancroft Elementary School, and a waitlist is being accepted.
The Andover Recreation Division is proud to offer our licensed, extended-day program for children in Grades K – 5 at the Bancroft Elementary School. Andover Kid Care is a great solution for busy working families that combines fun and learning with the safety and convenience of a high-quality afterschool program right inside your child’s school. Andover Kid Care is licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care.
There are 5-day, 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day per week options. Enrollment is limited and space will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Time of the program is right after school until 6:00 pm daily. Andover Recreation Kid Care follows the Andover Public School calendar with the following exceptions: it is not open when school closes at mid-day for a vacation period or closes early because of bad weather. Early release days are included as long as you are registered for the respective day.
Andover Kid Care operates five days a week from the end of the school day until 6:00 pm. Students from all grades will do activities together. There is time for playing sports and games, music and drama, arts and crafts, a quiet space for homework, and a caring staff. Students will also participate in special events throughout the year.
- Located at Bancroft Elementary School Cafeteria and Gym.
- Runs from school dismissal until 6:00 pm.
- Follows the Andover Public School schedule, the program is not open when school closes mid-day for vacations or closes early because of bad weather.
- Students from all grades will participate in activities together.
- Snack is provided by the Andover School Nutrition Program.
- Activities include, but are not limited to, arts and crafts, sports, board games, homework help, outdoor time and seasonal activities.
- Registration options range from 2-5 days per week. There is a 2-day minimum.
There is NO transportation for this program.
How Do I Sign Up?
- Fill out the Kid Care 2019-20 Registration Packet and pay registration fee.
- Registration packet is available at the Recreation Office and must be filled out in its entirety in order to register.
- Contact Andover Recreation at 978-623-8340 for more information.
What Are the Fees and Due Dates?
5 days a week: $355/month 3 days a week: $244/month
4 days a week: $298/month 2 days a week: $178/month
10% sibling discount (rounded to the nearest dollar) is available for those registering multiple children in the same family. Discount is not for the total program cost, just the cost of the additional child/ren registered.
- Tuition is paid monthly via automatic credit card payments only. Monthly billing occurs on or after the 15th for the following month.
- Tuition and fees charged are non-refundable.
- Annual non-refundable registration fee of $25.00/per child
- The first month’s payment (for September) will be charged on Monday, July 15, 2019
Kid Care policies are different from Andover Recreation's standard policies and are outlined in the Kid Care Handbook below.
Bancroft Kid Care Director: Nathalie Zannini - firstname.lastname@example.org