ATTENTION: Parking Update at Recreation Park
- The entrance road (147 Abbot St.) for parking at Recreation Park is CLOSED due to the placement of temporary housing to accommodate those affected by the gas related issue in town.
- Parking entrance for Recreation Park has been moved to 11 Woburn St.
- Please enter at 11 Woburn St. (one way) and follow signs to park in the back lot. You may also park along the exit road, or up behind the two green sheds at the Park.
- Please be respectful of the No Parking signs and other signage, as to keep for an organized flow of traffic.
- Note: Please try and carpool to programs if possible as there is limited parking in this area.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
These programs focus on introducing children to a team & game environment, while reinforcing the fundamentals of each sport. At each session, children will be able to participate in skill building drills followed by a 30 minute game. Through this process children will better understand the concepts of teamwork, sportsmanship, and game play, which will help to make every child’s experience on the court or field a fun one! A t-shirt uniform is included in each sports league.
We would like to extend an invitation to anyone who would like to be a volunteer coach. Your commitment is only one hour per week for either sports league. Rec relies on parent volunteer coaches to make these leagues successful.
If interested in volunteering to coach in either or both leagues, please note during registration and contact Kourtney Crampton at 978-623-8340 or email@example.com
Parking at Rec Park:
Please park on the road leading into Rec Park or in the back lot (enter at 11 Woburn Street).
ALL participants (youth & adults) must have a completed & signed Emergency Information Sheet on file in order to participate in REC programs. Registration over the phone will not be permitted without an emergency sheet on file for the registrant. Online registration requires a Waiver Form be electronically signed, however an Emergency Sheet is still required for all participants regardless of how registration occurs. Emergency Sheets are available online at the REC website under “FORMS” or in the REC office and can be mailed, dropped off, emailed or faxed to REC.